What does a Charity Champion do?
- Tell grateful patients about Barts Charity
- Invite us for a chat at your team meetings
- Tell us about projects in your hospital that we might be able to fund
- Supporting fundraising for your hospital
- Sharing our content on social media
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be making an even bigger difference to your ward or area
- You can boost your CV – you’ll be able to network and build relationships at all levels within Barts Health
- You can be part of real change for your hospital
How we’ll support you
- Email and phone support from your dedicated Hospital Fundraiser when you need it (Mon-Fri, 9-5)
- Giving you a Barts Charity Champion induction
- Organising regular check-ins to make sure you’re happy and comfortable in your role as a Charity Champion
- Providing you with fundraising materials as needed
Questions about becoming a Champion?
Get in touch with our Fundraising team if you have any questions about becoming a Champion. We’d love to hear from you! You can email us or call us on 0207 618 1720.