We work with foundations, individuals and corporate partners who are keen to fund great ideas that will contribute to scientific knowledge, discovery and improved patient care. Our team can work with you to identify a suitable funding project and create a tailored partnership to suit your needs. We can work with you in the following ways:
- Giving you reports on the difference your donation is making.
- Offering you tours of labs and hospital areas, specific to your area of funding, introducing you to top specialists and academics.
- Acknowledging your gift in our annual report, on our website and on plaques in the hospitals.
"Barts Charity gave me the platform to fund a research project and access world-leading expertise in the field. The research has already made significant progress and has been an incredibly rewarding experience personally."Tom Baker, major donor
Partnerships making a difference
Our partners have funded many projects that make a real difference to patients:
- Research into complex neurological disorders that aim to make dementia and other devastating diseases preventable in the future.
- Children’s hospital redevelopment in Newham, giving young patients across Barts Health equality of care.
- Revolutionary equipment such as Cyberknife radiotherapy.
- New technology for monitoring blood flow to the brain during complex heart surgery.
- Sensory equipment and educational aids for children with eye cancer.