What can I take on for Barts Charity?
The answer is pretty much anything.
Want to stay local?
See a new side to our capital city with these ultra challenges. With 10k, 25k, 50k and 100k options available – the choice is yours!
- London 2 Brighton Challenge 2021 – walk from Capital to Coast
- Thames Path Challenge 2021 – follow England’s greatest river in this unforgettable challenge
Want to complete your steps on a global level?
Whether you want to climb to the roof of Africa or get your steps up by walking the Great Wall of China, we’ve got an overseas trek for you. Check out the Charity Challenge website for more information.
Where will my fundraising go?
We support the Barts Health NHS Trust hospitals and Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry. So you can choose to fundraise for a specific hospital close to your heart, research that saves and improves lives, or for our general funds so that the money you raise is given where it’s most needed.
- St Bartholomew’s Hospital
- Royal London Hospital
- Whipps Cross Hospital
- Newham Hospital
- Mile End Hospital
- Medical research
The NHS is facing its biggest ever challenge in the face of COVID-19 but we’re here to support our NHS heroes through the pandemic. Find out more about our COVID-19 support.
We appreciate every single one of our fundraisers – you make it possible for us to fund vital healthcare and research. As a valued member of the Barts Charity team you will get:
- A personal cheerleader from our Engagement and Fundraising Team who’s ready to help you every step of the way
- Tips and tricks to help you smash your fundraising target
- A Barts Charity t-shirt to give you an extra boost when you need it
- The opportunity to share your story on our social media channels