Want to stay local?
See a new side to our capital city with these ultra challenges. With 10K, 25K, 50K and 100k options available – the choice is yours!
- London 2 Brighton Challenge 2023 – walk from capital to coast.
- Thames Path Challenge 2023 – follow England’s greatest river in this unforgettable challenge
Want to complete your steps on a global level?
Whether you want to climb to the roof of Africa or get your steps up by walking the Great Wall of China, we’ve got an overseas trek for you. Check out the Charity Challenge website for more information.
What support will I get?
We appreciate every single one of our fundraisers – you make it possible for us to fund vital healthcare and research. As a valued member of the Barts Charity team you will get:
- Dedicated support from our Challenge Events Manager who’s ready to help you every step of the way
- Tips and tricks to help you smash your fundraising target
- A Barts Charity t shirt to give you an extra boost
- The opportunity to share your story on our social media channels
Where will my fundraising go?
We support the Barts Health NHS Trust hospitals and Queen Mary University of London Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry. Your fundraising allows us to bring brilliant ideas, ground-breaking research and transformational healthcare to life in East London.
If walking doesn’t appeal to you take a look at our other events.