- Date: Your choice
- Location: Your choice
- Distance: Several thousand feet – with full support from a professional parachute instructor
- Registration Fee: £70
- Fundraising target: £395
Whether you’re just bored of bake sales or want to embrace your wild side, celebrate your NHS healthcare heroes and skydive for Barts Charity!
Where will my fundraising go?
We support the Barts Health NHS Trust hospitals and Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry. So you can choose to fundraise for a specific hospital close to your heart, research that saves and improves lives, or for our general funds so that the money you raise is given where it’s most needed.
- St Bartholomew’s Hospital
- Royal London Hospital
- Whipps Cross Hospital
- Newham Hospital
- Mile End Hospital
- Medical research
The NHS is facing its biggest ever challenge in the face of COVID-19 but we’re here to support our NHS heroes through the pandemic. Find out more about our COVID-19 support.
We appreciate every single one of our fundraisers – you make it possible for us to fund vital healthcare and research. As a valued member of the Barts Charity team you will get:
- A personal cheerleader from our Engagement and Fundraising Team who’s ready to help you every step of the way
- Tips and tricks to help you smash your fundraising target
- A Barts Charity t-shirt to give you extra courage
- The opportunity to share your story on our social media channels
With hospitals still under increased pressure it's great to see our £50,000 emergency second wave funding helping… https://t.co/ADROTeTVdM