- Date: Sunday 3rd October 2022
- Location: London
- Registration Fee: £50
- Fundraising target: £2,500
Whether this is your first marathon or 50th, celebrate our NHS healthcare heroes and join our Barts Charity team.
Apply today to join the Barts Charity team. Once we have confirmed your place there is a registration fee of £50 and we ask all our runners to raise a minimum of £2,500. We will let you know if you have been successful in January after the ballot results have been shared.
Got a place in the ballot? Were you lucky in the ballot but want to do your bit for charity? Why not use your place for good and fundraise for Barts Charity. You’ll get all the charity benefits with no minimum fundraising target. Just raise as much as you can!
Where will my fundraising go?
We support the Barts Health NHS Trust hospitals and Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry. So you can choose to fundraise for a specific hospital close to your heart, research that saves and improves lives, or for our general funds so that the money you raise is given where it’s most needed.
- St Bartholomew’s Hospital
- Royal London Hospital
- Whipps Cross Hospital
- Newham Hospital
- Mile End Hospital
- Medical research
The NHS is facing its biggest ever challenge in the face of COVID-19 but we’re here to support our NHS heroes through the pandemic. Find out more about our COVID-19 support.
We appreciate every single one of our fundraisers – you make it possible for us to fund vital healthcare and research. As a valued member of the Barts Charity team you will get:
- A personal cheerleader from our Engagement and Fundraising Team who’s ready to help you every step of the way
- Tips and tricks to help you smash your fundraising target
- A Barts Charity running vest to help you run faster
- Support on the day from our very loud cheer point to help you achieve your personal best
- The opportunity to share your story on our social media channels