- Date: 10-11 September 2022
- Location: Putney Bridge, London
- Registration Fee: £10-£30
- Fundraising target: £250-£595
Take on the Thames Path Challenge, following England’s greatest river.
Join over 3000 adventurers at the start at Putney Bridge and follow the full 100 km route that heads upstream to Henley, along the famous Thames Towpath. Through Richmond, Hampton Court, Runnymede, and Windsor, you’ll enjoy some wonderful scenery to a riverside finish line.
But don’t worry, if the 100km trek seems a bit daunting, then you can choose a 50 km or 25 km option – there is a distance for everyone.
Join as an individual or team – however you do this and whatever distance you do, you’ll be helping Barts Charity drive life-changing health improvements for the people of East London, and beyond.
What to expect from the event:
You’ll be supported all the way by our events team and the team at Action Challenge, who put on this spectacular event.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, a fully signed route, plus support including medics, marshals, and massage.
You also get a two-day 100km ‘daylight’ option, with camping options available and shuttle buses and transfers.
As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
Team Barts Charity benefits
At Barts Charity we’ll also be here for you with:
- A fundraising toolkit with advice
- Regular email updates
- A Barts Charity running vest or t-shirt
- A dedicated team who will provide information and support all the way to the start line.
You pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising to meet the fundraising pledge below. We pay the cost of your place for you.
- 25km: Registration fee of £10 – fundraising target £250
- 50km: Registration fee of £20 – fundraising target £395
- 100km: Registration fee of £30 – fundraising target £595
2. Mixed funding
You pay a registration fee which helps towards the cost of your place and then fundraise a bit less:
- 25km: Registration fee of £45 + a fundraising pledge of £135
- 50km: Registration fee of £72.50 + a fundraising pledge of £218
- 100km: Registration fee of £110 + a fundraising pledge of £330
You pay the full cost of the event place and fundraise whatever you can. There’s no set target and we’ll still support you all the way:
- 25km: Pay action challenge £79
- 50km: Pay action challenge £129
- 100km: Pay action challenge £198