What difference could my donation make?
Every donation to Barts Charity counts. And they add up to make an even bigger difference for patients! Your support could:
- improve and update hospital buildings and facilities
- provide life-changing specialist equipment
- support world-leading research
- fund projects that improve the health and wellbeing of your local community
What if I’d still like to donate a gift?
Please get in touch with our fundraising team first, to discuss your ideas. We try to make sure that any offers of gifts-in-kind are genuinely needed and we will take the advice of our NHS colleagues.
Please note, for health and safety and infection control reasons, we are generally unable to accept:
- Second hand clothes, toys or games
- Second hand books or used magazines
- Gifts of food and drink
Thank you for thinking of us!