1. By registering for this event, you have committed to
- paying Barts Charity a registration fee and
- raising required minimum sponsorship
as set out on our website. If you are unable to meet the minimum sponsorship, you may choose to make up the balance yourself or you may lose your place.
2. You understand that any monies received under the Gift Aid scheme (or any other charity tax scheme) and any existing regular donations that you have to Barts Charity will not count towards your minimum sponsorship target.
3. At least 50% of this minimum sponsorship is required two weeks before the race and the full balance is expected to paid to Barts Charity within four weeks of the event.
4. If you do not take part in the event, any sponsorship money raised will be treated as donations unless your sponsors contact Barts Charity directly for a refund.
5. All funds raised for Barts Charity through the event will be paid to Barts Charity.
6. You agree to Barts Charity storing the information that you provide during registration on our For more information please read our Privacy Statement.
7. You give Barts Charity permission to use any photographs/videos taken of you at this event, to raise awareness and/or money for Barts Charity’s work in partnership with Barts Health NHS Trust and research institutes at Queen Mary University London to support improvements to healthcare and transformative medical research.
8. Participants are fully responsible for their actions during the race. Barts Charity does not accept responsibility for the actions of participants, nor the consequences of such actions.
9. You confirm that, to the best of your knowledge, your general state of health and fitness is good, and you take full responsibility for your training. You take part in this event at your own risk.