Being a Barts Charity Champion is easy!
- Let patients know about us when they want to show their gratitiude
- Mention us at your team meetings
- Tell us about projects in your hospital that we might be able to support
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be making an even bigger difference to your ward or area
- You can boost your CV – you’ll be able to network and build relationships at all levels within Barts Health
- You can be part of real change for your hospital
How we’ll support you
- Email and phone support when you need it (Mon-Fri, 9-5)
- Annual Charity Champion training session
- Monthly Charity Champion updates
- Resources to help promote fundraising events
Posters, leaflets and other materials to spread the word about Barts Charity
Read the role description here.
Questions about becoming a Champion?
Get in touch with our Engagement and Fundraising team if you have any questions about becoming a Champion. We’d love to hear from you! You can email us or call us on 0207 618 1720.