- Date: TBC
- Location: TBC
- Distance: 5k/10k
- Registration Fee: TBC
- Fundraising target: £100
Whether you’re 8 or 80, it’s time to get a team together and support your National ‘Elf Service!
Want a charity place?
We’re currently waiting on the event to go live, register your interest and we’ll let you know as soon as you can buy your place.
Where will my fundraising go?
We support the Barts Health NHS Trust hospitals and Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry. So you can choose to fundraise for a specific hospital close to your heart, research that saves and improves lives, or for our general funds so that the money you raise is given where it’s most needed.
- St Bartholomew’s Hospital
- Royal London Hospital
- Whipps Cross Hospital
- Newham Hospital
- Mile End Hospital
- Medical research
The NHS is facing its biggest ever challenge in the face of COVID-19 but we’re here to support our NHS heroes through the pandemic. Find out more about our COVID-19 support.
We appreciate every single one of our festive fundraisers – you make it possible for us to fund vital healthcare and research. As a valued member of the Barts Charity team you will get:
- Your very own Santa suit
- A dedicated elf from the Barts Charity Christmas Grotto to help you every step of the way
- All the fundraising support Santa could wish for – including our fabulous fundraising toolkit, ongoing advice and support
- A Barts Charity T shirt
- Support on the day from the merriest cheer point to help you jingle all the way round
- The opportunity to share your story on our social media channels