- Date: Wednesday 12th – Sunday 19th September 2021
- Distance: 237 miles
- Registration Fee: £125
- Fundraising target: As much as you can!
Whether you’re testing out your new set of wheels or are a seasoned pro, celebrate your NHS healthcare heroes and join our Barts Charity team!
Where will my fundraising go?
We support the Barts Health NHS Trust hospitals and Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry. So you can choose to fundraise for a specific hospital close to your heart, research that saves and improves lives, or for our general funds so that the money you raise is given where it’s most needed.
- St Bartholomew’s Hospital
- Royal London Hospital
- Whipps Cross Hospital
- Newham Hospital
- Mile End Hospital
- Medical research
The NHS is facing its biggest ever challenge in the face of COVID-19 but we’re here to support our NHS heroes through the pandemic. Find out more about our COVID-19 support.
We appreciate every single one of our fundraisers – you make it possible for us to fund vital healthcare and research. As a valued member of the Barts Charity team you will get:
- A personal cheerleader from our Engagement and Fundraising Team who’s ready to help you every step of the way
- Tips and tricks to help you smash your fundraising target
- A Barts Charity cycling jersey to give you extra pedal power
- The opportunity to share your story on our social media channels
During the covid first wave, East Londoner @tommyseagull did a THOUSAND burpees to fundraise for us💪 He's now choo… https://t.co/MRFTvRQbLZ