Egbert’s Eggstraordinary Challenge!
Egbert wants to make sure every child and older patient has a cracking Easter, even while spending it in hospital.
Can you help?
Why Egbert needs your help…
For lots of people, Easter is a time for family, friends, Easter egg hunts and of course, chocolate!
… but being in hospital can be particularly difficult during special occasions, especially for children and older patients.
So let’s make Easter eggs-citing!
Egbert’s calling on you to help make Easter weekend an enjoyable one for all of the patients on our Paediatric and Older People’s Wards – by sending an egg, chocolate or online donation.
You can help to bring a little joy to someone’s hospital bed.Donate online
How you can help:
- Donate an Easter egg (delivery details below) – or smaller packets of chocolate for smaller hands
- Donate arts and crafts materials as creative activities for patients
- Donate a gift with your phone or online. Text EGGS23 £5 to 70070, or visit our donate page
- Organise a fundraising event – maybe an Easter bake off?
Don’t forget to tell us how you’re supporting Egbert on social media! Remember the hashtag #eggstraordinary.
Who you’re helping
This Easter weekend, there’ll be hundreds of children and older patients being treated in the hospitals we support. You can help to make what is usually a stressful and distressing time a little sweeter.
Please send donations of eggs and gifts to Egbert's PA: Ellie Francis, Barts Charity, 12 Cock Lane, London, EC1A 9BU.
The important eggs-tra bits
- To donate directly to one of the hospitals, please contact Ellie (details below)
- Please send eggs and gifts in their original packaging
- Egbert’s final date for deliveries: Wednesday 5th April!
If you have any questions, please call Ellie on 020 7618 1721 or send an email.Donate now